Hastymail is yet another webmail IMAP client written in PHP.
Hastymail is designed for speed, RFC compatibility, simplicity, and security. Our goal is
to create a simple interface with powerful but easy to use options that make managing your
IMAP account effective and fast. Hastymail is NOT groupware. We are focused on being a functional
and fast webmail client.
- Hastymail provides an attractive interface and modest feature set
with very few browser requirements. By default Hastymail does NOT use
- All Hastymail needs from PHP is session support, but additional functionality can
be used or internal functions replaced with configuration options
- Hastymail works across HTTPS transparently and if using PHP 4.3+ with
openssl support can connect to IMAP, LDAP, and SMTP servers using TLS/SSL.
- Hastymail combines CSS for themes and templates for layout giving sites an easy way to
customize the interface. As of 1.5 Hastymail has 3 template sets and many themes.
- Lots of site-wide options can be tweaked to make Hastymail work with your environment.
- Hastymail is 100% PHP5 compatible